We at Bringoz Technologies Ltd. ("Bringoz", "us", "we", or "our") recognize and respect the importance of maintaining the privacy of our customers, their personnel, and their end users. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from you when you visit our website ("Site") and/or use our SaaS technology platform for end-to-end logistics solutions through our mobile or web application ("Platform") and the services available thereon ("Services"). This Privacy Notice also explains how we process, transfer, store and disclose the information collected, as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information. "You" means any user of the Site, Platform, and/or Services.If you are an individual located in the European Union ("EU Individual"), some additional terms and rights may apply to you, as detailed herein.
- If you are a visitor to our Site or are one of our customers ("Customers"), Bringoz Technologies Ltd. is the data controller in respect of the processing activities outlined in this Privacy Notice. Our registered office is Natan Yellin Mor 6, Tel Aviv, Israel and our registration number is 515317360.
- When we process information in the context of providing Services to our Customers, such as information regarding Customer's personnel, service providers, drivers and customers, the applicable Customer serves as a controller with respect to such Customer's end users' Personal Data (as defined below) and Bringoz serves as a processor on its behalf.
"Personal Data" means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law. This Privacy Notice details which Personal Data
collected by us in connection with provision of the Site, Platform, and/or Services.
If you are a using the Platform as an employee of a Customer, a carrier, a driver, or a customer of a Customer, please see the section entitled "Processing as a data processor" below.
Privacy Notice Key Points
The key points listed below are presented in further detail throughout this Privacy Notice. You can click on the headers in this section in order to find out more information about any topic. These key points do not substitute the full Privacy Notice.
- Personal Data We Collect, Uses and Legal Basis. We collect certain Personal Data that you provide to us including registration information and contact information. We also collect certain Personal Data automatically when you use the Site, Platform, and/or Services. We use your Personal Data for various reasons, including to provide you with the Site, Platform, and Services, to improve our Services, and to contact you with marketing offers. These processing activities are based on different legal bases, including performance of a contract and our legitimate interests.
- Additional Uses. We may compile statistical information based on anonymous and aggregated data we collect in order to help us understand customer needs. In addition, we use certain Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Sharing the Personal Data We Collect. We share the Personal Data we collect with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us in the operation of the Site and Platform and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions.
- International Transfer. Some of our affiliates, service providers, subcontractors, business partners who have access to your Personal Data are located in countries other than your own. We will ensure that we have agreements in place with such parties that ensure a similar level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- Security. We implement measures aimed at protecting your Personal Data. Such measures include physical, electronic, technological and procedural safeguards (such as secure servers, firewalls and SSL encryption), access control, and other internal security policies. Note that these measures cannot guarantee absolute information security.
- Your Rights - How to Access and Limit Our Use of Certain Personal Data. Subject to applicable law and in addition to other rights as set forth below, you may have a right to access, update, delete, and/or obtain a copy of the Personal Data we have collected about you. You also have the right to object at any time to processing your Personal Data for certain purposes, including marketing purposes.
- Data Retention. We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice. We consider a number of different factors when determining the appropriate retention periods.
- Third-Party Applications and Services. All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party's privacy policies.
- Communications. We may send you e-mail or other messages about us or our Services. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving certain messages that are not service-related.
- Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of sixteen (16).
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time and shall notify you of any material changes by indicating on the Site that the Privacy Notice has been amended and by publishing an updated Privacy Notice on the Site.
- Comments and Questions. If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Notice, or if you wish to exercise your legal rights with respect to your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information according to Art 27 EU GDPR
Bringoz Technologies Ltd. is a company located outside of the European Union. In order to comply with Art 27 EU GDPR, GDPR-Rep.eu has been nominated as our representative in the European Union. If you want to make use of your data privacy rights, please visit: Our public Privacy dashboard.
Processing as a data processor
We collect and process certain Personal Data of certain individuals using the Platform or the mobile application for drivers in connection with the services we provide to our Customers, such as employees of Customers, drivers, or our Customers' customers ("Other Users"). We collect and use this data solely for the purpose of providing services to our Customers, at their instruction, and on their behalf.
When we process information of Other Users, the applicable Customer serves as a data controller with respect to such Personal Data and we act as a data processor on its behalf.
For example, if you are one of our Customers' personnel using the Platform, we collect your full name, email address, and job title. If you are one of our Customer's customers, we collect your full name, phone number, ID number, if required for provision of the Services, delivery address, and, at delivery we may collect one or more of the following: signature, photo (of you or delivery of the package), and ID number, depending on the products delivered. If you are a driver, we collect your full name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, driving history report, GPS information, preferred language, and information about the quality of the services you provide based on ratings from customers and other information.
The information we collect will be shared with the applicable Customer.
For more information about these processing activities or to exercise any rights you may have as a data subject, please contact the applicable Customer directly.
- Personal Data We Collect, Uses and Legal Basis. Depending on your usage, we collect different types of data and we and any of our third-party sub-contractors and service providers use the data we collect for different purposes, as specified below. It is your voluntary dec ision whether to provide us with certain Personal Data, but if you refuse to provide such Personal Data we may not be able to register you to the Platform and/or provide you with the Services or part thereof.
- Customer Registration Information.
In order to register as a Customer and use our Platform and/or receive related Services, the Customer will be required to enter into a separate agreement with us and provide us with certain Personal Data of its personnel, such as an email address of a contact for billing purposes, and the name and signature of a signatory.
How we use this data: (1) to provide you with the Platform and/or Services and to respond to your inquiries and requests and to contact and communicate with you; and (2) to prevent fraud, protect the security of and address any problems with the Platform, and to provide you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Platform and Services, including via email. For more information about our direct marketing activities and how you can control your preferences, please see the Direct Marketing section below.
- Legal Basis: (1) We process this Personal Data for the purpose of providing the Services to you and/or our Customers, as applicable, which is considered performance of a contract with you or our Customers, as applicable, including responding to your inquiries and requests and providing customer support. (2) When we process your Personal Data for the purposes of preventing fraud, protecting the security of and/or addressing problems with the Platform and Services and/or for the purpose of providing you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Services, such processing is based on our legitimate interests.
- Contact Information - When you request information from us, or contact us for any other reason, including to request a demo, we will collect any data you provide, such as your full name, email address, phone number, company, job title, country and the content of your inquiry.
How we use this data: To respond to your request or inquiry and to provide you with newsletters, if you have requested to receive them.
Legal Basis: We process this Personal Data based on performance of a contract when we respond to your inquiry and provide you with newsletters.
- Automatically Collected Data - When you visit the Site or Platform, we automatically collect information about your computer or mobile device, including non-Personal Data such as your operating system, and Personal Data such as IP address, device ID, as well as your browsing history and any information regarding your viewing history on our Site or Platform, as applicable. For more information about the cookies and similar technologies we use and how to adjust your preferences, please see the section "Cookies and Similar Technologies" below.
How we use this data: (1) to review usage and operations, including in an aggregated non-specific analytical manner, develop new products or services and improve current content, products, and Services; (2) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Site, Platform and address any problems with the Site, Platform, and/or Services; and (3) to provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising related to our products and Services, based on your usage history on the Site, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit and/or use, or via e-mail.
Legal Basis: We process this Personal Data for our legitimate interests to develop and improve our products and Services, review usage, perform analytics, prevent fraud, for our recordkeeping and protection of our legal rights and to market our own products and services. Additional information regarding direct marketing is provided below.
- Customer Registration Information.
- Additional Uses.
- Statistical Information and Analytics. We and/or our service providers use analytics tools, including "Google Analytics" to collect and analyze information about the use of the Site, Platform, and/or Services, such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites and mobile applications they used prior to visiting the Site. By analyzing the information we receive, we may compile statistical information across a variety of platforms and users, which helps us improve our Site, Platform, and Services, understand trends and customer needs and consider new products and services, and tailor existing products and services to customer desires. The information we collect is anonymous and aggregated and we will not link it to any Personal Data. We may share such anonymous information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion. You can find more information about how Google collects information and how you can control such use at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- Direct Marketing. As described above, we may use Personal Data to let you know about our products and Services that we believe will be of interest to you. We may contact you by email, post, or telephone or through other communication channels. In all cases, we will respect your preferences for how you would like us to manage marketing activity with respect to you. To protect privacy rights and to ensure you have control over how we manage marketing with
- We will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and only send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you.
- At any time you can update or correct your personal profile within your account, or change the email address through which you would like us to communicate with you.
- You can ask us to stop sending email marketing by following the "unsubscribe" link you will find on all the email marketing messages we send you. Alternatively, and to stop receiving newsletters, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- You can change the way your browser manages cookies, which may be used to deliver online advertising, by following the settings on your browser as explained below. If our marketing activities are based upon your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
We recommend you routinely review the privacy notices and preference settings that are available to you on any social media platforms.
- Sharing the Personal Data We Collect. We share your information, including Personal Data, as follows:
- Affiliates. We share information, including your Personal Data, with our affiliated company, Bringoz, Inc., where this is necessary to provide you with our products and Services, and for the purpose of management of our business.
- Service Providers, and Subcontractors. We disclose information, including Personal Data we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers and subcontractors, who have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and who use such information solely on our behalf in order to: (1) help us provide you with the Site, Platform and/or Services; (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Site, Platform and/or Services; (3) for the purpose of direct marketing (see above for more details).
Such service providers and subcontractors provide us with IT and system administration services, data backup, security, and storage services, accounting services, payment processing services, data analysis and help us serve advertisements and provide other marketing services.
- Business Transfers. Your Personal Data may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition (including in cases of liquidation) in such case, your Personal Data shall continue being subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
- Law Enforcement Related Disclosure. We may share your Personal Data with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our or a third party's rights, property or safety (including the enforcement this Privacy Notice); (ii) when required by law, regulation subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues, agencies and/or authorities; or (iii) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation.
- Legal Uses. We may use your Personal Data as required or permitted by any applicable law, for example, to comply with audit and other legal requirements.
- International Transfer.
- We use subcontractors and service providers or have affiliates who are located in countries other than your own, and send them information we receive (including Personal Data). We conduct such international transfers for the purposes described above. We will ensure that these third parties will be subject to written agreements ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice, including appropriate remedies in the event of the violation of your data protection rights in such third country.
- Whenever we transfer your Personal Data to third parties based outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards
- We will only transfer your Personal Data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers not located in countries with an adequate level of protection as determined by the European Commission, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give Personal Data the same protection it has in the EEA.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your Personal Data out of the EEA.
- Security. We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organization security measures, policies and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the
unauthorized disclosure or access to Personal Data appropriate to the nature of such data. The measures we take include:
- Safeguards – The physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards we employ to protect your Personal Data include secure servers, firewalls, antivirus, and SSL encryption of data.
- Access Control – We dedicate efforts for a proper management of system entries and limit access only to authorized personnel on a need to know basis of least privilege rules, review permissions, and revoke access immediately after employee termination.
- Internal Policies – We maintain and regularly review and update our privacy related and information security policies.
- Personnel – We require new employees to sign non-disclosure agreements according to applicable law and industry customary practice.
- Encryption – We encrypt the data in transit using secure SSL protocols.
- Database Backup – Our databases are backed up on a periodic basis for certain data and are verified regularly. Backups are encrypted and stored within the production environment to preserve their confidentiality and integrity, are tested regularly to ensure availability, and are accessible only by authorized personnel.
- However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use industry standard means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect user IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- Your Rights - How to Access and Limit Our Use of Certain Personal Data. Subject to applicable law and certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are
undertaking, you have certain rights in relation to the Personal Data that we hold about you, as detailed below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes and make every reasonable effort to honour your wish to
your rights as quickly as possible and, in any event, within the timescales provided by applicable data protection laws. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information
comply with any of your requests, as detailed below:
- Right of Access. You have a right to know what Personal Data we collect about you and, in some cases, to have such Personal Data communicated to you. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with all the information you request, and, in such case, we will endeavor to explain to you why.
- Right to Data Portability. If the processing is based on your consent or performance of a contract with you and processing is being carried out by automated means, you may be entitled to (request that we) provide you or another party with a copy of the Personal Data you provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Correct Personal Data. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may request that we update, complete, correct or delete inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated Personal Data.
- Deletion of Personal Data ("Right to Be Forgotten"). If you are an EU Individual, you have a right to request that we delete your Personal Data if either: (i) it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, (ii) our processing was based on your consent and you have withdrawn your consent, (iii) you have successfully exercised your Right to Object (see below), (iv) processing was unlawful, or (iv) we are required to erase it for compliance with a legal obligation. We cannot restore information once it has been deleted. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further Personal Data, you should terminate your account with us, and clear our cookies from any device where you have used our Platform. We may retain certain Personal Data (including following your request to delete) for audit and record-keeping purposes, or as otherwise permitted and/or required under applicable law.
- Right to Restrict Processing. If you are an EU Individual, you can ask us to limit the processing of your Personal Data if either: (i) you have contested its accuracy and wish us to limit processing until this is verified; (ii) the processing is unlawful, but you do not wish us to erase the Personal Data; (iii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise, or defend of a legal claim; (iv) you have exercised your Right to Object (below) and we are in the process of verifying our legitimate grounds for processing. We may continue to use your Personal Data after a restriction request under certain circumstances.
- Right to Object. If you are an EU Individual, you can object to any processing of your Personal Data which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.
- Withdrawal of Consent. You may withdraw your consent in connection with any processing of your Personal Data based on a previously granted consent. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing prior to such withdrawal.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with Your Local Supervisory Authority. If you are an EU Individual, you may have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority if you have any concerns about how we are processing your Personal Data, though we ask that as a courtesy you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first.
- Data Retention.
- Subject to applicable law, we retain Personal Data as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems without notice to you once we deem it is no longer necessary for these purposes. Retention by any of our processors may vary in accordance with the processor's retention policy.
- In some circumstances, we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, audit, accounting requirements and so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data, and whether those purposes can be achieved through other means, as well as applicable legal requirements.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like details regarding the retention periods for different types of your Personal Data.
and/or our business partners may be placing and reading cookies on your browser or using web beacons to collect information in the course of advertising being served on different websites. When visiting the Site, you shall be notified of the
use of and placement of cookies and other similar technologies on your device as specified herein.
- What are Cookies? A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a user's browser or device. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating user when this user returns.
- A "session cookie" is temporary and will remain on your device until you leave the Site.
- A "persistent" cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits. It will remain on your device until you delete it.
- First-party cookies are placed by us, while third-party cookies may be placed by a third party. We use both first- and third-party cookies.
- We may use the terms "cookies" to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above, such as web beacons or "pixel tags".
The specific names and types of the cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. However, the cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
Type of Cookie Why We Use These Cookies Necessary These cookies are necessary in order to allow the Site to work correctly. They enable you to access the Site, move around, and access different services, features, and tools. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g.entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies cannot be disabled. Functionality These cookies remember your settings and preferences and the choices you make (such as language or regional preferences) in order to help us personalize your experience and offer you enhanced functionality and content. Security These cookies can help us identify and prevent security risks. They may be used to store your session information to prevent others from changing your password without your login information. Performance These cookies can help us collect information to help us understand how you use our Site, for example whether you have viewed messages or specific pages and how long you spent on each page. This helps us improve the performance of our Site. Analytics These cookies collect information regarding your activity on our Site to help us learn more about which features are popular with our users and how our Site can be improved. Advertising These cookies are placed in order to deliver content, including ads relevant and meaningful to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This can help us track how efficient advertising campaigns are, both for our own Services and for other websites. Such cookies may track your browsing habits and activity when visiting our Site and those of third-parties.
- Third Party Cookies:
- Facebook Ads
- Google & Google Ads
- How to Adjust Your Preferences. Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. In addition, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Services may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed. For example, if you delete cookies that store your account information or preferences, you will be required to input these each time you visit.
- By changing your device settings, you can prevent your device's ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising, or you can reset your device's ad identifier. Typically, you can find the ad identifier settings under "privacy" or "ads" in your device's settings, although settings may vary from device to device. Adjusting your preferences as described in this section herein does not mean you will no longer receive advertisements, it only means the advertisements that you do see will be less relevant to your interests.
Additionally, cookies may be placed in messages we send in order to track your interaction with such emails.
- What are Cookies? A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a user's browser or device. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating user when this user returns.
- Third-Party Applications and Services. All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party's terms and privacy policies. The Site may allow you to share with friends through certain social media applications. Please refer to the terms and privacy policies such third parties when using these features.
- Communications. We reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications, it will not be possible to continue to use the Service.
- Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of sixteen (16). In the event that you become aware that an individual under the age of sixteen (16) has entered any personal details without parental permission, please advise us immediately.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to keep it up to date with legal requirements and the way we operate our business, and we will place any updates on this webpage. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will seek to inform you by notice on our Site or per email.
- Comments and Questions. If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Notice or if you wish to exercise any of your legal rights as set out herein, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Representation for data subjects in the EU or in the UK:
We value your privacy and your rights as a data subject and have therefore appointed Prighter as our privacy representative and your point of contact.
Prighter gives you an easy way to exercise your privacy-related rights (e.g. requests to access or erase personal data). If you want to contact us via our representative Prighter or make use of your data subject rights, please visit: https://prighter.com/q/16348724
Last updated: July 2021
Bringoz Ltd., its parents, subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, officers and directors (collectively, "Bringoz” or “we” or "Company") welcome you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to our primary website at https://www.bringoz.com (and its subdomains) (the “Site”). Our Site offers basic information regarding our company and our services. Each of the Site’s Users may use the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions hereunder.
Acceptance of the Terms
Bringoz may amend the Terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon Bringoz’s posting of such updated Terms at this location or in the amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable service(s). Your continued access or use of the Site and/or Services after such posting confirms your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
By accepting these Terms you represent and warrant that any and all information you provide us through the Site is true, accurate and complete. The provision of false or fraudulent information is strictly prohibited.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU MAY NOT USE, AND SHOULD NOT USE, THE SITE.
The Site and the Services
Bringoz is a modular SaaS technology platform, providing end-to-end solutions to logistics oriented businesses. The Site provides information about the Company and may enable you to download our white papers, contact us, book a demo, send us your CV and more.
The Site may provide you with information regarding the Company’s products, services, concept, resources library and including other content such as contact information, videos, text, files, logos, button icons, images, features related graphics and other features obtained from or through the Site (collectively, the “Content”).
For the avoidance of doubt, the Site serves mainly as an informative marketing tool. The Content does not bind Bringoz in any form, and in any case where the Content contradicts or is inconsistent with separate agreements executed directly between you and the Company and, your agreement with the Company shall prevail.
ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE ARE RESERVED TO BRINGOZ OR ITS LICENSORS. TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”BASIS. BRINGOZ WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS INCURRED TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN.
- User Restrictions and Intellectual Property
There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited when using the Site. Please read the following restrictions carefully.
The Site, Services and their entire assets, design, patterns, code, data contents, features, functionality, and other intellectual properties (including but not limited to all copyrights, registered or unregistered trademarks, domains, business information, technological information, software, text, displays, names, logos, graphic design attributes, graphic files, images, video, User feedback, and audio involved in the operation of the Services; and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (collectively, the “Intellectual Property”) are owned by Bringoz, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You have no right to use or reproduce the Intellectual Property other than as set forth in these Terms. For clarification, these Terms do not grant you any rights to use or reference in any manner Bringoz’s or Bringoz licensors’ company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or service marks, whether or not they are registered.
The restrictions on your use of the Intellectual Property include, but are not limited to, restrictions on the ability to: copy; reproduce; modify; prepare derivative works based upon; distribute; license; lease; sell; resell; market; transfer; publicly display; publicly perform; transmit; stream; broadcast; change the design or the graphic interface of the Site and/or Apps; and make any commercial use of our Intellectual Property, or part of it, whether directly or via/in cooperation with a 3rd party. You are restricted from doing the above in any way or means—electronic, mechanical, optical or otherwise, without prior and express approval from Bringoz in writing. In the event that such approval is granted, you may NOT remove, erase or change any message, post or mark appearing on the Site and/or Apps with regards to Intellectual Property rights; for example, you may not change the copyright mark © or the trademark ®, which accompany (where they do so) the content and/or materials that will be used by you.
Contacting us via the Site
You may contact us by filling out the contact form provided on the site or writing to us at email@example.com. The Contact Form may require the User’s full name, e-mail address, phone number, country, company name and any text that you may add in the message box.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protect the information you share with us. Our policy and practices and the type of information collected are described in detail in the Bringoz Privacy Notice which is incorporated into these Terms and made a part hereof by reference. By Agreeing to these Terms you also agree to our Privacy Statement.
Information Provided by Users
Bringoz is happy to receive feedback from Users and to learn about suggestions for improvement, new features, new services, etc. In the event that Bringoz has researched the suggestion and decided to implement it, this will in no way allow the User intellectual rights over the aforementioned implementation
Third Party Services and Content
Additionally, Apple Inc., Google, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, or BlackBerry Limited will be a third-party beneficiary to this contract if you access the Services using Applications developed for Apple iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows, or Blackberry-powered mobile devices, respectively. These third party beneficiaries are not parties to this contract and are not responsible for the provision or support of the Platform Services in any manner. Your access to the Platform Services using these devices is subject to terms set forth in the applicable third party beneficiary's terms of service.
The Site’s availability and functionality depends on various factors, such as communication networks. Bringoz does not warrant or guarantee that the Site will operate and/or be available at all times without disruption or interruption, or that it will be immune from unauthorized access or error-free.
Changes to the Site
Bringoz reserves the right to modify, correct, and make any changes to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Site (or any part thereof, including but not limited to the Content) without notice, at any time. Bringoz shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this Site or the Content included therein. You hereby agree that Bringoz is not responsible for any errors or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the performance of such changes.
Disclaimers and No Warranties
THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." BRINGOZ DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, BRINGOZ MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BRINGOZ, OR ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY PART OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, POTENTIAL REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS GOODWILL, OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOST DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
BRINGOZ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY, OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF BRINGOZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BRINGOZ HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS.
WITHOUT DETRACTING FROM THE ABOVE, THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BRINGOZ’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID TO BRINGOZ FOR USE OF THE SERVICES AND WILL BE ONLY FOR DIRECT DAMAGE. IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY PAYMENTS TO BRINGOZ FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, THEN BRINGOZ SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bringoz and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees), arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Site; (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (iii) Bringoz’s use of your User Content; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party, including other Users.
Bringoz respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Bringoz policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the Accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe, in good faith, that any materials on the Site infringe upon your copyrights, please send a Notice of Alleged Infringement to Bringoz’s Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org. In a Notice of Alleged Infringement, you must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. as a fair use)”; and “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
If any provisions of these Terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make them valid and enforceable and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law. Bringoz’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Bringoz in writing. Any clause in these Terms which, by nature of the Terms, should continue to exist after the period of these Terms or following their cancellation, will continue to exist unless cancelled for any reason.
Bringoz will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside of its reasonable control, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Bringoz’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor, or materials.
Choice of Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its rules regarding conflict of laws. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms shall be instituted exclusively in the State of Israel, in the competent courts of Tel-Aviv-Jaffa. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you and to venue in such courts.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN THREE (3) MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED;
- you may not assign or transfer these Terms (including all rights and obligations hereunder) without our prior written consent and any attempt to do so in violation of the foregoing shall be void. We may assign or transfer these Terms without restriction or notification; and the parties agree that all correspondence relating to these Terms shall be written in the English language.
For information, questions (or comments) concerning the Terms, you are most welcome to send us an e-mail to email@example.com