Bringoz is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team and take part in scaling revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for closing significant deals across enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage own pipeline of prospects from Lead to Close
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails touches,and social
- To become an expert in the clients overall value proposition, products and tools;
- Conduct Product (and Value) demonstrations encompassing both technical and non-technical aspects of the product offer, based on prospect needs and priorities
- Identify new business opportunities including channel and other partnerships;
- Engage directly with decision makers in Target customers: Enterprises and medium sized businesses;
- Maintain accurate and complete customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within CRM (and other) tools;
- Achieve and report on key KPIs agreed with the CEO and Head-Of-Sales.
- Excellent research, planning and organization skills;
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone and in person while maintaining established sales quotas;
- 5+ years’ experience in a SaaS sales capacity, ideally in the creative industries sector;
- Technology savvy and proficient in the use of a range of communication, presentation and other business tools;
- Proven track record of success in B2B SaaS sales;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively;
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Strong work ethic;
- Passion for selling and enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do” attitude.