We are looking for a Backend Java engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus is the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend. If you like a good challenge and looking for a place to grow professionally, Bringoz is the place for you! Join the amazing process of developing a robust and scalable solution for the last mile and on-demand world.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Maintain and upgrade the current product and the different features
- Create code and build new libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Java backend developer – Must
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (Datastore, Mongo etc)
- Experience leading design and architecture related activities.
- Knowledge in building high quality, highly reliable, scalable enterprise SaaS products in a team.
- Experience working with micro services architecture & large scale environments.
- The desire and ability to learn new things.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time.
- Creativity and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with Spring framework – Advantage
- Experienced with Docker/Helm/Kubernetes technologies – Advantage
- Experienced with GCP, Azure cloud providers – Advantage
- BA/BSC in Computer Science, and/or equivalent – Advantage